1 pinch baking powder
1 pinch of salt
For the Matcha-cream:
400ml whipping cream
2 tsp Match tea powder ( best quality)
150g dark couverture chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180C ( fan oven).
2. Mix flour, starch and baking powder.
3. Combine water, butter and salt in a pot and bring it to a boil, add flour/starch- mixture and stir well until a white film forms on the bottom of the pot ( approximately 1min.)
4. Transfer it to a bowl, let it cool down for two minutes . Incorporate 2 eggs, one at a time. Use a hand mixer. Incorporate now only one half of the last egg, check out if the dough is shiny and forms a nose on a spoon.
5. Transform the dough to a pastry bag and squeeze four little mounds on a baking tray with baking paper.
6. Put it in the oven for 20min. at 180C. Cut every cream puff open directly after baking and let them cool down.
7. Combine cream, Vanillasugar and Matcha powder, pass it through a sieve into a whipped cream dispenser. Whip it up with one cream charger.
8. Melt the couverture chocolate over boiling water.
9. Fill the cream puff with the Matcha cream and put the chocolate on top.
Sponsored by https://www.midorispring.com/